3 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

Portland Peeps: What Are Your Favorite Long Rides

It was bound to happen, even with all the traveling. I’m tired of all my Portland rides. I’m tired of Larch. I’m tired of Vernonia Century. I’m tired of Skyline. I’m tired of Sauvie Island. I’m tired of Bridge of the Gods. I’m tired of Marine Drive. Bored. Tired tired tired. So, I ask you: what are your favorite secret long rides? Criteria: 80+ miles round trip, elevation gain is good. These can be from Portland, but they can also be nearby. Bonus: If you can supply a GPS file (or map it on RideWithGPS.com you get mega gold star bonus points). If you can point out the best lunch stop along the route, I’ll send fireworks to explode right over your house. Whadya got? teen sex stories Next I’m going to ask you about training music, so get ready! xo, Swift http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bi-Mvvs6P4

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder